This site is a loving and grateful recognition of the blessing that God provided to a generation of Lutheran young people through Madison Lutheran School (1942-1965).
Madison Lutheran School, located first in Eastside English Lutheran Church and later at 1001 Jenifer Street in Madison, Wisconsin, began in 1942 as a "Synodical Conference School." It was supported by several Madison area Lutheran churches in the Missouri Synod (now LCMS), Wisconsin Synod (now WELS), and "old Norwegian" Synod (now ELS). It closed in 1965.
Extensive materials have been gathered under the following topics:
Faculty, Staff, and Administration
Students including snapshots of each year of the school's existence.
Classrooms, activities and student life
A Madison Lutheran School Facebook Group is open to any former students.